Quark Expeditions’ Arctic 2020 season is now available for traveler bookings, with expanded voyages in the Arctic and Sub Arctic islands.
The 2020 season’s new additions include hard-to-access remote regions, such as the Russian Arctic. A new ship, the World Explorer, will be making its Arctic debut; the newest purpose-built expedition ship that boasts a distinctive all-suites, all-balconies, contemporary experience.
With world class staff and impressive programming, this Arctic season includes six new, innovative itineraries and several returning favorites, which can be viewed here. Itinerary highlights include:
- Four Arctic Islands: Spitsbergen, Jan Mayen, Greenland and Iceland
- Under the Northern Lights: Exploring Iceland & East Greenland
- Essential Greenland: Southern Coasts and Disko Bay
- Best of the Western Arctic: Canada and Greenland
- Jewels of the Russian Arctic: Franz Josef Land and Novaya Zemlya
- High Arctic Odyssey: Remote Russian Archipelagos
Sea News, January 11